Travel

 Well, we're at Clarks Mills, NY and almost ready to hit the road again. A few treats from yesterday were traveling over the Kancamagus which is always beautiful. Driving over the mountains in Killington Vermont is another. The riot of daisies and surprise of iris' in the woods was a delight for the eyes. No moose or deer, even though I looked. 

As we journey on we are warmed by the way things are falling into place. Hopefully this will continue into other areas. Sometimes this is faith. Resting in the promise of wonder and delight. Knowing even if the journey is rough we are not alone. So, here we go again.

When I started this it was as we traveled west to settle for a few years. Now it is coming home again to the east. Hopefully this will let those who wonder know where we are and how we are coming on getting back to home. As I leave, temporarily, once again I smell deeply, because it is this place which calls my heart once again. This earth, this ground, this woods, these trees are a part of my soul I have missed. And yes, the people too. The kindness and abundance, the help, and the prayers. By the way, the prayer shawl has come with us too. Blessings.



Comments